Business Client Services Team
Commercial Client Services Team
Click here to meet our commercial client sales team
- Janice started in 2002 and has designations as both an Accredited Customer Service Representative and a Certified Insurance Service Representative.
- She grew up in Cambria, WI, and graduated from Cambria-Friesland High School, later attending both UW-Oshkosh & MATC-Madison.
- Her first job was picking cucumbers for a local vegetable canning company.
- Janice has one son and in her spare time she likes to read, garden and spend time with her husband, family and friends.
"The Best Things in Life are not Things"
- Jessica started with us in 2006.
- She grew up in Blanchardville, WI, and attended New Glarus High School.
- She has her certified insurance counselor license.
- Jessica's first job was as a horse trail guide and her dream job is being a cattle and horse rancher.
- Rana began working for Schwarz in 1987. She spent a few years on vacation raising her three sons, and returned to work for Schwarz Insurance in 2001.
- She has her Certified Insurance Service Representative License as well as her Property and Casualty License.
- In her spare time she likes to garden, hike and camp.
"Attitude is Everything"
- Vickie started with Schwarz in 1998, in our Baraboo office and transferred to Prairie du Sac in 2002.
- She grew up in Baraboo, WI, and attended Baraboo High School.
- Vickie stays busy attending her three childrens' many activities in her spare time.
- Mary joined our Schwarz family in 2011.
- She enjoys spending time with her family including her husband and daughter. She also likes walking, reading, watching baseball and gardening.
- Mary has an Associated Degree from Mid-State Technical College and is also a Certified Insurance Service Representative.