Individual Benefits Agents
Individual Benefits Agents
Click here to meet the customer service team
- Mike started working with Schwarz in 1995, specializing in life, disability and long term care products.
- Mike grew up in Sauk Prairie and attended Sauk Prairie High School.
- He and his wife have two children and seven grandchildren. Mike likes to spend time with his family, hike and enjoys sports of all kinds.
- Hi first job was loading trucks at the Coca-Cola plant and his dream job is working at Schwarz Insurance.
"It is what it is, let's move on."
- Andrew started working at Schwarz Insurance in 2003.
- He is a staple in the Sauk Prairie community as he serves on the Prairie du Sac Village Board, the library board and many other committees.
- Andrew grew up in Middleton, attended Middleton High School and UW-Oshkosh. His first job was working for his dad cleaning medical clinics. If he had his choice of jobs, he would love to be an actor or musician.
- In his spare time Andrew enjoys spending time with his wife, two sons and his dog. He also likes to ski, snowshoe, hike, bike, cook, brew beer (which may lead to other hobbies), camp and boat.
"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain
- Sonia began her career at Schwarz Insurance in 2001.
- She is licensed in property & casualty as well as life and health.
- Sonia grew up in Muscoda, and attended Riverdale High School.
- After high school she attended Lawrence University in Appleton, WI, and Belmont University in Nashville, TN.
- Her first job was working in the Admissions Office at Lawrence University and her dream job would be to own a ranch in the Big Horns.
- She has two sons and enjoys landscaping, gardening, home improvement projects, and playing her Kawai piano.
"Just do what's right."
- Kim started her career with Schwarz Insurance in 1998 and recently received her agribusiness and farm insurance specialist designation.
- Kim grew up in Menomonie Falls and attended Menomonie Falls North High School, continuing her education at Waukesha County Technical Institute.
- Her first job was babysitting and in high school she worked as a secretary. If she could choose any job, she would do something that makes a difference in someone's life.
- Kim enjoys spending time with family and friends, especially her husband and two sons. She also likes reading, crafts and being outdoors. All-in-all, Kim just can't sit still!
"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it."
- Patsy became a member of the Schwarz family in 1990.
- She grew up in Lodi and attended East High School.
- Patsy enjoys hiking, reading, gardening and enjoying each day to its fullest.
- One day, Patsy would love to take over as Vanna White on Wheel of Fortune.
"Always live by The Golden Rule."
- Tom became a member of the Schwarz Insurance team in 1996.
- His first job was as a manufacturer-representative in Chicago. His dream job, however, is marketing insurance and helping people reach their goals.
- Tom grew up in Beloit and attended Beloit Catholic High School and Loyola University.
- Tom likes to golf and spend time with his family.
- Michele started with Schwarz in 1989, as a senior in high school, through a work study program. She came back and worked part-time during her summers, while attending college at UW-La Crosse. After graduating college in 1995, she started full-time.
- She enjoys spending time with her husband and two kids, walking and running, snowmobiling and golfing. She is also a busy chauffer to her two kids.
- Besides babysitting, Michele's first job was at Dairy Queen.
"Keep doing what you are doing" -Don Schwarz