Home, Auto, Recreational Vehicles Client Service Team
- Dawn began her career at Schwarz in 2002
- She has her Property & Casualty License.
- Dawn's first job was milking cows on her grandparent's farm in Montfort, WI, where she grew up.
- She has two children and likes to watch her son's sporting events, spending time with family & friends and jog.
- She graduated from Iowa-Grant High School and went to college at Southwest Wisconsin Technical College.
- Sonia began her career at Schwarz Insurance in 2001.
- She is licensed in Property & Casualty as well as Life and Health.
- Sonia grew up in Muscoda, WI, and went to Riverdale High School.
- After high school she attended Lawrence University in Appleton, WI, and Belmont University in Nashville, TN.
- Her first job was working in the Admissions Office at Lawrence University and her dream job would be to own a ranch in the Big Horns.
- She has two sons and enjoys landscaping and gardening, home improvement projects and playing her Kawai Piano.
"Just do what's right"
- Sandy started at Schwarz in 1990.
- She grew up in Baraboo where she attended Baraboo High School and continued her education at MATC-Reedsburg.
- Sandy's first job was working at the A&W as a car hop and her dream job is being a Pre-School Teacher.
- She has one daughter and enjoys spending as much time with her as possible, along with her nieces and nephews.
"Love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching"
- Jill started her career at Schwarz Insurance in 1998.
- She is licensed in property & casualty and life & health.
- She grew up on a farm in Milladore, but now resides in Marshfield, where she worked her first job in data entry at Figis.
- Jill attended Auburndale High School and has an Associates Degree from WWTC in Lacrosse, WI.
- She enjoys playing softball and volleyball, watching Nascar, and running her two kids around to their activities.
"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise" -Author Unkown
- Pam started at Schwarz Insurance in 2003 and has obtained her Certified Insurance Service Representative designation.
- She grew up in Prairie du Sac and attended Madison Area Technical College after high school.
- Pam likes spending time outside gardening, decorating and dancing.
- She also enjoys spending time with family and friends including her husband and two kids.
- Her first job was working in the cafeteria at Devil's Head Resort, but her dream job would be to open her own coffee and gift shop.
- Denise became a member of the Schwarz family in 2006.
- She enjoys reading and camping, but doesn't have much for spare time with two teenagers.
- Denise's ideal job would be as a disc jockey for a classic rock radio station in Hawaii, of course! Her first job, however, was at a Chinese restaurant as a deep fryer.
- She grew up in Geneva, IL, attending Geneva High School.
"It's never too late to start over"
- Karen started working at Schwarz Insurance in 1996, shortly after graduating from UW-Whitewater & obtaining her Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism. How does this relate to insurance you ask? Karen thinks the same thing every day!
- She has lived her entire life in Sauk City, where she & her husband raise their family of 2 kids (one of each kind) & one crazy Brittany Spaniel. In her spare time she enjoys hanging out with the Hicks-family (52 & counting), reading, walking, scrap-booking, & just being a mom & wife.
- Karen's dream job would be a writer, teacher or party/event-planner.
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
"God will never give you more than you can handle"
- Sherry started with Schwarz in 2009
- She has traveled all over the United States, starting her journey as a child in Wasilla, Alaska, now residing in Wisconsin Rapids.
- Her first job was at city hall in Wasilla. After winning the lottery Sherry plans to work at home managing her millions.
- In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, working out, hunting and snowmobiling.
"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, to change the one I can, and wisdom to know it's me."
- Sharon started her career with Schwarz Insurance in 2005 after being a teacher for over 25 years.
- During high school Sharon worked in a bakery in the first Target ever built. If she could have any job she wanted though, it would be something that took her to Paris on a regular basis.
- Sharon loves to travel especially to see her family. She has three children, one in Milwaukee, one at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base North Carolina, and one in Sydney Australia. Can't miss out on seeing those two grand babies!
"Life is too short to drink cheap wine"
- Stephanie began working with Schwarz Insurance in 1988.
- She enjoys spending time with her husband, two children and her grandsons. In her spare time she gardens, reads and does yoga.
- Stephanie is a graduate of UW LaCrosse and MATC.
- She grew up in Dodgeville, WI, and her first job was as a clothing store clerk.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -Dalai Lama
- Luanne started with Schwarz in 1996.
- She grew up on a dairy farm and attended River Valley High School & MATC. Her first job was as a CNA at Maplewood Nursing home.
- In her spare time Luanne enjoys spending time with family, gardening, going for walks and reading.
- Luanne's specialty is servicing customers. She recently received her Certified Insurance Service Representative designation and also has her property and casualty license.
"Live today to the fullest as tomorrow is not promised!"
- Sonja began her career with Schwarz in 1998.
- She grew up in Richland Center, attending Richland Center High School, UW Richland and then Summit School for Insurance.
- In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, including her three daughters, one son-in-law, and one grand-puppy. She also likes to go shopping with her daughters, garden, bake and perfect her photography skills.
"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it." -George Alliston
- Lisa's first tour with Schwarz Insurance was in 1998 for about two and a half years. She returned, in 2004 because she liked us so much.
- Her first job was working in food service at UW Hospital. Her dream job is to be an artist.
- In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends, camping and watching football.
"Everything happens for a reason"
- Marcia began working with Schwarz Insurance in 1988.
- Marcia enjoys spending time with her family, including her two daughters and three granddaughters. She can also be found gardening, traveling, gambling or watching the Packers. Marcia is also involved in the community through the Sauk Prairie Lions club, church events, and book club.
- In the future Marcia looks forward to retiring so she is able to travel as much as possible.
"The Lord replied, "My Son", my precious child, I Love You, and I would never leave you."
- Sharon began her insurance career in 1984, starting with Schwarz in 1998.
- She grew up in Richland Center, attending both Richland Center High School and college in Richland Center.
- Sharon's first job was as a librarian. Her dream job is doing something to win a Tony award.
- She has one son and she enjoys reading and acting.